Showing all 2 results
Suboxone is an FDA-approved medicine. It is broadly used to treat opioid addiction disorders. If you are seriously dependent on narcotic drugs your doctor might advise you to get suboxone today. Now if you want to take this medicine we can make your work easy cause you can buy suboxone online from our CureCog website.
Suboxone film contains main 2 substances; buprenorphine (An opioid modulator) and naloxone (An opioid antagonist). Buprenorphine was the first medicine used for opioid-addicted disorders and it prevents sudden withdrawal of other addicted opioids. The naloxone present in Suboxone blocks the effects of opioids like happy feelings so that opioids can not be addictive. If you get suboxone online check the proportion of these 2 substances which should not be above 8mg/2mg respectively.
Key Points to read before placing an order or Suboxone Online
To buy suboxone online, you do not need to go anywhere else. Here, you can order suboxone, but before placing an order, you must know a few key points we have discussed below.
How to use Suboxone?
Suboxone pill comes in 2 different forms oral films, Suboxone sublingual, and buccal. Oral films are small thin films that dissolve in the mouth. Suboxone sublingual is kept under the tongue until it is not dissolved and the buccal is used by dissolving this medicine between gums and cheek. It is suggested that drink water before eating this medicine so that it will help to dissolve quickly.
If you purchase Suboxone online follow the procedure given below and if you get this medicine offline follow your doctor’s advice.
- Open the film packet with dry hands just before you use it. Put the oral film under the tongue or on the cheek and wait for it to dissolve. Do not talk, chew, eat, or drink anything else, and move the medicine otherwise, it may not work efficiently.
- If you are taking 2 films as per your prescription, put the 2nd one under the other side of the tongue or another side of the cheek. Try to avoid touching both films with each other. If in any case you are prescribed to take 3 oral films it is better to wait for the first 2 films to dissolve completely.
- After consuming this medicine rinse your mouth properly. Don’t brush your teeth immediately, wait for an hour to prevent your teeth and gums from damage. You will get a user manual if you buy suboxone strips online from the Curecog website.
Suboxone dosage depends on the patient’s health and the level of addiction to opioids. Always follow the medical guide given by your healthcare advisor. The below information is usual and commonly prescribed but your doses may differ from this information.
Suboxone treatment for Opioid addiction disorder is divided into 2 stages; the induction phase and the maintenance phase. In the induction phase, it is used to prevent the sudden withdrawal of opiates and in the maintenance phase, it is used as a stable medication dose.
The induction phase of Suboxone is used only for patients who are dependent on short-acting opioid products like codeine, heroin, morphine, and oxycodone. This phase is done in the doctor’s clinic after 6 hours (at least) of short-acting opioid consumption. In this phase, you should put the film under the tongue to get efficient results.
- Day 1 dose : The initial dose might start with 2 mg buprenorphine / 0.5 mg naloxone or may go up to 4 mg buprenorphine / 1 mg naloxone. After observation of withdrawal symptoms, another dose may given if necessary. It can go up to 8 mg buprenorphine / 2 mg naloxone not more than this.
- Day 2 dose: The same day 1 dose might be given if symptoms are in a controlled stage otherwise an additional dose of 2 mg buprenorphine / 0.5 mg naloxone or 4 mg buprenorphine / 1 mg naloxone with the day 1 dose will be given.
This process will continue for several days until the withdrawal symptoms are controlled for 2 or more days. During these days the dose may increase up to 3 2 mg buprenorphine / 8 mg naloxone.
When a stable control is observed the dose will be continued as it is and this is called the Suboxone maintenance phase. In this phase, the dose will be adjusted according to the result. You can consume the medicine by putting it under the tongue or inside the cheek. There is no certain length of the maintenance phase, it can be increased or decreased depending on the patient’s need or goal. The recommended maintenance dose is up to 16 mg/4 mg of sublingually (film, tablet) or buccally (film) once a day.
At a certain time, it will be decided to stop the Suboxone treatment or medication. The doctor will slowly decrease the dose to prevent withdrawal symptoms. This phase is called Suboxone tapering and usually, this is the last phase or the Suboxone withdrawal of the treatment. Sometimes the withdrawal symptoms may come back in this phase for which the doctor may increase the dose for a while temporarily.
During the treatment, if you missed a dose of Suboxone try to take the dose as soon as possible on the same day. If it exceeds a big interval and is close to the second dose then don’t take the missed dose. For more clarity consult with your concerned doctor. In case of unavailability check how to get emergency suboxone and try to get suboxone as soon as possible.
To prevent serious harm to your health try to avoid an overdose of Suboxone. If in any case, you take an overdose of Suboxone and feel hard to breathe immediately take a Naloxone if available and call the emergency number. It can be dangerous, especially for the children.
Suboxone interacts with other medicines, some supplements, and alcohol/foods.
Alcohol interaction with this medicine may cause an increase in opioid dependence. Suboxone interactions with drugs are more important than other supplements. Some of the interactions may cause an increase in side effects, some may affect the effectiveness of the medicine and some may lead to heart attack, breathing problems, or even death. So before taking this medication give all the information about your other running medications.
Following are some of the vital drug names that interact with Suboxone.
- Benzodiazepines ( Such as: Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, midazolam)
- erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin)
- fluconazole (Diflucan)
- itraconazole (Sporanox)
- primidone (Mysoline)
- phenytoin (Dilantin, Phenytek)
- Serotonergic drugs (includes antidepressants, fentanil, tradmol, buspirone)
- Anticholinergic drugs (Toviaz, oxybutynin, scopolamine, tolterodine)
People suffering from the below health conditions should avoid this medicine or consult with doctors before starting this medicine.
- Gallbladder, liver, or kidney problems
- brain problem/injury
- breathing or any lung problems
- a curve in your spine that affects your breathing
- an enlarged prostate gland in men
- Urinating problems
- tooth problems, including a history of cavities alcoholism
- mental health problems
- adrenal gland or thyroid gland problems
Suboxone Side effects:
Suboxone side effects include mild and severe harm to the human body. Long-term use of this medicine may cause allergies and physical or mental dependence. If you see any serious side effects or allergies call your doctor or go to the hospital as fast as you can. Following are some main side effects that include both mild and severe side effects.
The mild side effects include
- burning mouth syndrome (burning sensation of the mouth or tongue)
- opioid withdrawal symptoms
- rapid heart rate
- insomnia (trouble sleeping)
- weakness or fatigue
- redness in the mouth
- back pain
Severe side effects that should not be ignored
- misuse and dependence
- severe allergic reaction
- breathing problems
- liver damage
- hormone problems (specifically adrenal insufficiency)
- dental problems, such as cavities, tooth decay, or infection
- severe withdrawal symptoms
This list does not have all the side effects. Side effects shall vary from this list in your body. Go to your doctor if you have any serious issues.