Showing all 8 results
Oxycodone 10 mg$538.00 – $1,514.00 Buy Now
Oxycodone 15 mg$548.00 – $1,519.00 Buy Now
Oxycodone 20 mg$558.00 – $1,524.00 Buy Now
Oxycodone 30 mg$562.00 – $1,529.00 Buy Now
Oxycodone 40 mg$567.00 – $1,537.00 Buy Now
Oxycodone 5 mg$533.00 – $1,507.00 Buy Now
Oxycodone 60 mg$572.00 – $1,541.00 Buy Now
Oxycodone 80 mg$579.00 – $1,547.00 Buy Now
Oxycodone is a type of pain reliever that doctors may prescribe to patients suffering from moderate to severe pain. Oxycodone is an analgesic opiate (narcotic). Opiate analgesics alter the way the brain and central nervous system react to pain. These chemical changes prevent a person from experiencing pain in the same way they did previously. Due to the effectiveness of the pills, it is not available on the net and you can now buy Oxycodone online easily.
In simple words, Oxycodone is widely recognized as a pain reliever with a high potency. It is an opioid pain medication, also known as narcotic or narcotic analgesic painkiller. It is also an ingredient used in a variety of pain relievers. The FDA has approved this medication. It is a prescription-only medicine used to treat moderate to severe pain.
Comparing the Mechanism of Action and Effectiveness:
When buying Oxycodone medicine online or offline the two major things that matter are the efficacy and mode of action. So, here we’re providing a brief comparison that can help you understand the action mechanism and effectiveness of Oxycodone.
Mechanism of Action:
The complete mechanism of Oxycodone is still not clear. Opioid receptors in the lungs, liver, gastrointestinal tract, heart, and reproductive system are upregulated and transferred to nerve terminals during hyperalgesia and inflammation.
Oxycodone and its active intermediate products of metabolism (metabolites) such as noroxymorphone, noroxycodone, and oxymorphone are considered opioid agonists. These compounds passively diffuse across the blood-brain barrier or may be actively transported across the nerve terminals by a mechanism that has not yet been clinically proven.
Oxycodone is available in two variants Immediate-Release(IR) and Extended-Release (ER). The effectiveness of this medication depends upon its variations in IR and ER. The time frame of both variants is quite similar but is little distinct from each other.
Immediate release begins its work within 30-60 minutes after being taken orally and lasts for 4-6 hours. On the other hand, Extended-Release starts working within 1 hour after the drug is consumed and stays active for up to 12 hours.
Uses and Doses of Oxy Pills:
The critical thing that differentiates one medicine from another is its primary use. Before making any decision regarding buying oxycodone you should know the uses and the dosages that are suitable for you.
Uses of Oxycodone:
Oxycodone is often recommended for the treatment of short and long-term pain. Whether the pain is moderate or severe, Oxycodone acts as a potent pain reliever. The active ingredient available in Oxycodone is oxycontin.
Oxycodone is an opioid agonist and is a controlled-release formulation of oxycontin or Oxycodone Hydrochloride that is best known to deal with pain complications either moderate or severe.
Continuous pain always demands around-the-clock analgesic treatment for an extended period. Oxycodone is a controlled Substance Schedule II category (CII). In a simplified way it means this medication has a high potential for misuse or drug abuse.
Doses of Oxy Drug:
Including the two variants of Oxycodone Immediate-Release (IR) and Extended-Release (ER), this medication is available in the form of an oral pill, tablet, capsule, and oral solution formulations.
The available dosage strengths for both variants are categorized below, according to the 4 available forms of medication.
Forms and dosage strengths of Immediate-Release (IR):
- Tablets – 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, and 30 mg.
- Capsule – 5 mg.
- Oral Liquid Solution – 5 mg / 5 ml.
- Oral Concentration – 100 mg / 5 ml.
Forms and dosage strengths of Extended-Release (ER):
10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, 80 mg.
Note – Oxycodone IR 160 mg dose was discontinued in May 2001 due to high misuse potential. The extended-release variant is only available in tablet form.
Working – Function of Oxycodone
Oxycodone functions by stimulating the opioid receptors which are specifically based in the central nervous system and that activates the responses which range from analgesia to respiratory depression and euphoria.
Potential Side Effects and Risks:
If you are considering buying Oxycodone online, it is a good idea to be cautious about the safety measures and side effects this drug may have. Don’t worry here we are going to help you regarding this. Take a look at some side effects and risks.
- Noisy breathing
- Slow heart rate
- Weak pulse
- Clammy skin
- Worsening of pain
Safety Measures You Need to Know:
You should not consume alcohol while taking oxycodone because it increases the risk of serious health complications.
Take care not to ‘double dose’ by taking a different brand that contains the same active ingredient. If you are unsure, check the packaging or consult your healthcare expert.
It is critical to inform your doctor in case of allergies, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
Some people may experience drowsiness, sleepiness, or dizziness after taking oxycodone. You should avoid driving or operating machinery, since you may be more likely to have an accident.
If you have recently started taking oxycodone or another opioid medication, or if you have changed your dosage, some side effects may occur like fever, weakness, agitation, and excessive sweating.
Alternatives to Oxycodone:
When there is a huge list of medications to buy for the same purpose, things get complicated for almost every person, whether it’s you or me.
Here is a list of some alternatives to Oxycodone mentioned below:
- Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) – Dilaudid is a morphine-like pain-relieving medicine that may be recommended for severe pain. This medicine comes in a class of drugs called Opioids (narcotic analgesics). This drug carries a high risk of respiratory depression and has a high potential for addiction.
- Ibuprofen – This medication is used for treating pain and reduces fever caused by due to headaches, toothache, arthritis, menstrual cramps, etc. Some common side effects include swelling in the body, skin rash, change in vision, nausea, gas, and vomiting.
- Acetaminophen – Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and a fever-reducer medicine. It is often used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain, moderate to severe pain in conjunction with opiates, or to reduce fever. Diarrhea, increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, and stomach cramps are considered some of the overdose symptoms of Acetaminophen.
- Hydrocodone – Hydrocodone is an opioid pain drug. The primary purpose of this medication is around-the-clock treatment of severe pain. Hydrocodone may cause some unwanted effects and the most common side effect of this drug is difficulty when having a bowel movement.
- Tramadol – Tramadol is considered a strong pain relief medicine that is effective for both general and nerve-related pain. This opioid drug can cause dependence and some common side effects such as nausea and sedation.
Safety Measures to Buy Oxycodone Online:
- Be sure to thoroughly look into the pharmacy you are buying from.
- Always opt for the COD method of payment.
- Try to look for reviews and delivery proof.
- Always compare the cost with other online pharmacies for better clarity.