Showing all 5 results
Levitra 10 mg$409.00 – $709.00 Buy Now
Levitra 20 mg$318.00 – $909.00 Buy Now
Levitra 40 mg$342.00 – $946.00 Buy Now
Levitra 5 mg$399.00 – $699.00 Buy Now
Levitra 60 mg$388.00 – $982.00 Buy Now
Levitra is a brand-name medication for Vardenafil. This drug belongs to the class of medications called Phosphodiesterase type 5 Inhibitors (PDE-5). This inhibitor is used for the treatment of sexual health problems such as erectile dysfunction or impotence. Levitra is a prescription-only medication but you can now buy Levitra online too.
Levitra may provide the benefit of maintaining and achieving erection on a regular basis and could also boost your self-esteem and confidence while having sexual intercourse. This drug increases the blood flow to the penis which leads to an erection.
In some research and studies, it was found that Levitra and some other medications that are used for treating erectile dysfunction are safe and effective for a first-line treatment approach.
How to Buy Levitra Online?
You can buy Levitra online with the help of an organized and authenticated pharmacy. But before placing the order be sure that the medications and pharmacy both are original or not.
Comparing the Mechanism of Action and Effectiveness:
Mode of action and effectiveness of the drug is a must-know element of any medication before purchasing. So, let’s take a look at the mechanism and efficacy of Levitra.
Mechanism of Action of Levitra medication:
Penis is filled with the blood during a penile erection. Corpus Cavernosa, also known as the two large chambers of the penis, fills the blood. During sexual stimulation, the component that is released from the endothelial cells in the corpus cavernosa is nitrous oxide. Nitrous oxide is released into the men’s sexual organs (penis) and this component starts a chain of reaction. This process helps to cause the enzyme, guanylate cyclase, to produce Guanosine Monophosphate (GMP).
The mode of action of nitrous oxide is to activate the enzyme guanylate cyclase and increase the synthesis of cyclic guanosine monophosphate in the smooth cells of the corpus cavernosa. Among all the PDE type 5 inhibitors including Levitra, this inhibitor breaks down or destroys the degradation of cGMP and allows blood to flow into the penis. When cGMP is destroyed the blood vessels are back to their usual size, and this process results in the erection.
Effectiveness Of Levitra Tablets:
Let’s understand the efficacy of Levitra in a very simplified way. In terms of duration of action, this medication has a quality to take effect in up to 25 minutes after being taken. After that when the drug is taken, it can last long for up to 4-5 hours.
According to many clinical trials that were performed on men, it was found that Levitra has shown proven efficacy in the majority of men. About 80% of the men have shown satisfactory results. On the other hand, around 67% of men have shown an increased ability to achieve a prolonged erection for a particular time.
Uses and Doses Of Levitra Pill:
In this section, we’ll discuss the usage and dosage of Levitra Pill. Let’s see.
Uses Of Levitra medicine:
The primary purpose of this medication is the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence) or inability to get or maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. Bear in mind that Levitra doesn’t cure erectile dysfunction and it doesn’t have the ability to increase sexual desire.
Levitra is a PDE-5 inhibitor and as part of the inhibitor, this medication works by increasing the blood flow to the penis that help to produce erection. The primary function of Levitra is to act on muscles and blood vessels.
Doses Of Levitra Medication:
Beginning with a lower dosage is the most recommended dose of Levitra. The dosage should be taken 1 hour before engaging in sexual activity. Remember this drug is not an aphrodisiac (sex stimulant), so to achieve an erection stimulant may be required.
Working Of Levitra Tablets:
Levitra comes under the category of PDE type 5 inhibitors. So, firstly these inhibitors block the PDE-5 enzymes to reduce the PDE-5 limits and destroy cGMP.
Then cGMP is created in the bloodstream and Protein kinase G (PKG) starts getting activated, which promotes the relaxation of vascular smooth muscle and produces erection for satisfactory pleasure during sexual intercourse.
Potential Side Effects and Risks Of Levitra Pill:
Common side effects of the Levitra Pill are included:
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Back pain
- Stuffy nose
- Sinus pain
- Warmth sensation
- Feeling tingly
Risks of using Levitra Medicine:
- Ringing in ears
- Sudden changes in heartbeat
- Swelling in hands, feet, and ankles
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden hearing loss
- Seizures (convulsions)
- Difficulty in breathing
Alternatives To Levitra Medication:
It is a complicated task to find the best medication for you for a particular health disorder. In a vast catalog of medications, it also seems confusing to find the best and most suitable one for you. Relax, here we’ll shed light on some alternatives to Levitra medication.
1. Viagra: Viagra is considered one of the most commonly prescribed medications for erectile dysfunction. Viagra makes its identity as a well-reputed medicine available for ED all over the world. The active ingredient available in Viagra is Sildenafil. As part of the PDE-5 inhibitor the mechanism of action of Viagra is the same as others – increasing blood flow to the penis to produce erection.
2. Cialis: Cialis is a branded medicine of the generic drug known as Tadalafil. Like Viagra, this medication is also a part of PDE-5 inhibitors and its mode of action is also the same. This drug takes effect in around 30 minutes after being taken orally and lasts about 36 hours. The recommended daily dose is 2.5 mg to 5 mg.
3. Stendra: Stendra is another PDE-5 inhibitor that contains Avanafil (it is also a generic name). This medication is available in the form of oral tablets with dosage strengths of 50 mg, 100 mg, and 200 mg. This drug can be taken with or without food and before 15-30 minutes of sexual intercourse. Remember this medication should not be taken more than once a day.
4. Staxyn: Same like Levitra this medication contains the active ingredient which is known as Vardenafil. The mechanism of action of this medication is also the same as all the other medications on the list. This drug is recommended to be consumed 1 hour before performing sexual activity. It can be taken with food or on an empty stomach as well.